Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org> on 2010/03/23 11:17:47 UTC

obr repository, file instead of http-uris with 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Hello

We're using the maven-bundle-plugin to have a repository.xml on our maven
repository, it used to work but now we started having file-uris instead of
http-uri in repository.xml.

The plugin is configured as follows:

      <pluginManagement>
            <plugins>
                <plugin>
                    <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                    <version>2.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                    <executions>
                        <execution>
                            <id>update-remote-obr</id>
                            <phase>deploy</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>deploy</goal>
                            </goals>
                            <configuration>
                                <remoteOBR>trialox</remoteOBR>
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>
                    </executions>
                </plugin>
            </plugins>
        </pluginManagement>

using version 2.0.1 things work.

Cheers,
reto

Re: obr repository, file instead of http-uris with 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
It should be fixed now.  You need to rebuild the obr repository to avoid the
use of absolute uris.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet