Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by jeevi tesh <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/04 07:30:41 UTC

Hbase stargate create table

Hi all,
Need to create table through rest endpoint so using stargate.
I'm able to create table getting status code of 201.
But unfortunately I'm not able to create table with value
In hbase shell  if I issue command "scan ".I get 0 rows.
I guess it is issue with json. Can you please help what has went wrong in
json. And links to more documentation on how to work with json will be of
great help.
WebResource webResource = client.resource("
http://192.168.1.42:8080/table4/schema");
String input = "{\"Table\":[{\"name\":\"content\"},{\"name\":\"urls\"}]}";
ClientResponse response =
webResource.type("application/json").post(ClientResponse.class, input);
assertEquals(response.getStatus(),201);
thanks