Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Doug Davis <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/01/16 17:09:20 UTC

setMaintainSession

I know this was discussed but I can't seem to find it in my
old notes - but why was setMaintainSession moved to
Service from Call?
To me, Call maps to a method and I can see cases where
one method would want to save state/session and another
would not - why would we not want this on a per Call basis?
I can always have my Call object reload itself with a new
method (from the wsdl) to call a new method and still maintain
the session stuff.  So, why was it moved?
-Dug