Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Svein Helge Grinden <sv...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/28 15:33:44 UTC

Error message when doing insert

Hi

Does anyone now what the problem is when I get this mesage?

Error: {{badmatch,{error,enomem}},
[{couch_file,read_raw_iolist_int,3},
{couch_file,handle_call,3},
{gen_server,handle_msg,5},
{proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}

{gen_server,call,[<0.144.0>,{pread_iolist,4290425045},infinity]}

First I assumed that this was related to max size of the database sinse my
datbase is now 4 GB. I tried to update the config file with this value:
max_document_size = 8589934592 ; bytes

Or does the setting max_document_size only relate to the maximum size of one
single document?

Regards,
Svein Helge

Re: Error message when doing insert

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Looks like something is corrupted. Is this from a database file or
from a view file?