Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ApacheUser <bh...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 13:58:54 UTC

Re: SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Hello Ilya Kasnacheev,

I set  IGNITE_SQL_FORCE_LAZY_RESULT_SET=true just below
ENABLE_ASSERTIONS="0" in ignite.sh but still I am getting out of memory
error when I do select * from table. Is this right place to set this
parameter? please confirm.

Thanks

Re: SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm not aware of any other settings to avoid OOME for SQL queries.

Re: SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Posted by ApacheUser <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ilya Kasnacheev,

using Ignite 2.6.

 SQL through Tableau using ODBC connection is getting OOME when selct 8 from
table without limit.
I have set export IGNITE_SQL_FORCE_LAZY_RESULT_SET=true in ignite.sh.

What else should I configure to avoid OOME when using ODBC?

thanks

Re: SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Posted by ApacheUser <bh...@gmail.com>.
Great,
It works perfectly, thankyou.
Bhaskar

Re: SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You have to put export before it to pass it to Apache Ignite:
export IGNITE_SQL_FORCE_LAZY_RESULT_SET=true

Ilya Kasnacheev