Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Avi Cherry <av...@cherrydev.com> on 2008/05/09 00:02:48 UTC

T5 Spring+Hibernate

So, T5 integrates nicely with Spring (tapestry-spring) and integrates
nicely with Hibernate (tapestry-hibernate).
What happens, though, if I want to have Spring configure and handle my
hibernate sessions (and transactions) for me, but wish to use tapestry-
hibernate's HibernateEntityValueEncoder and
EntityPersistentFieldStrategy?

Should I be asking this on the dev list, perhaps?

Thanks

Re: T5 Spring+Hibernate

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Avi, did u ever manage to do this? I want to be able to use
spring+hibernate from tapestry without losing what tapestry-hibernate has to
offer. Maybe i am just asking too much? :)