Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alberto Lepe <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/03 00:48:39 UTC

Re: Newbie question: form name

In the following example:
<form jwcid="form" name="formName">

Tapestry will not erase the "name" property. It would display:
<form name="Form0" name="formName" ... >

causing many Javascript errors (Form0 is not recognized on Javascript).

Quoting the book of "Tapestry in Action" on page 78, said:

" Informal parameters can be unevaluated static values, such as for width, or
expressions, such as for alt. Some informal parameters are discarded so that
they don't conflict with attributes rendered directly by the component. "

Re: Newbie question: form name

Posted by Per Olesen <po...@nordija.com>.
Hi,

This is a bug I hit earlier on. I ment to register it in the bugdb but
never got around to actually doing it.

I've just registered it now though:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-285

Regards, Per