Posted to doxia-users@maven.apache.org by niamande <am...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/03/25 15:09:55 UTC

XHTML to PDF with doxia-maven-plugin, ignore some tags

I've got a xhtml with an anchor before a section :
..l txt1
How indicate to doxia plugin to ignore this anchor ? I don't want that it
appears in the generated pdf.
Thanks !

Re: XHTML to PDF with doxia-maven-plugin, ignore some tags

Posted by niamande <am...@yahoo.fr>.
I can't remove the anchor because my xhtml is generated from an existing html
(used by others applications, so i can't modify it).
Thanks for your response, i'll developped my own tool to remove specifics
xhtml tags.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.