Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Simon GAUTHERAT <ga...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/05 13:57:47 UTC

File upload

Hello Everybody

I'm using OScar with http.jar and servlet.jar to develop a web application.

I'm trying to develop in my servlets a file  upload but i hava serious
problems.

To upload the file i try to use MultiPartRequest off jetty but i don't
succeed to use it.

I add org.mortbay.jetty-jdk1.2.jar in the class path off the Java project
and i have this exception in execution :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mortbay/servlet/MultiPartRequest

Where i must add the library : in Bundle-ClassPath, in import-package.

I try the twice and i have everytime exception.

Thanks in advance to help me

Best Regards

Simon

Re: File upload

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Well, Oscar is not really supported here, but the issue you describe
below sounds like the manifest is not R3 compliant...my guess is that
Oscar is getting confused about the use of "version" instead of
"specification-version" on the imported/exported packages...Oscar
probably should just ignore them, but it might not...so try to edit the
manifest of the fileupload bundle to be more aligned with R3.

I am not sure why you must use Oscar, but I would strongly recommend
moving to Felix since it has evolved greatly and fixes issues that exist
in Oscar.

-> richard

Re: File upload

Posted by Simon GAUTHERAT <ga...@gmail.com>.