Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Wangenheim, Marc" <MW...@GAIC.COM> on 2003/06/24 17:16:27 UTC

Struts list archive no longer searchable ???

I'm trying to search the struts list archive on
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=struts-user@jakar
ta.apache.org&count=78806 but it tells me that text searching is
unavailable for this list ?? I know this used to be searchable. Is there
another archive that is searchable ?

Thanks,

Marc Wangenheim
AFG ITServices
580 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, OH
mwangenheim@gaic.com
(513) 412-4217

The content of this email message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy the message and its attachments.

Posted by Chris Halverson <cd...@halverson.org>.
"Wangenheim, Marc" <MW...@GAIC.COM> writes:

> I'm trying to search the struts list archive on
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=struts-user@jakar
> ta.apache.org&count=78806 but it tells me that text searching is
> unavailable for this list ?? I know this used to be searchable. Is there
> another archive that is searchable ?

www.gmane.org
Group gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.user

cdh