Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by James <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/05 03:28:04 UTC

Using graphx to calculate average distance of a big graph

Recently we want to use spark to calculate the average shortest path
distance between each reachable pair of nodes in a very big graph.

Is there any one ever try this? We hope to discuss about the problem.

Re: Using graphx to calculate average distance of a big graph

Posted by James <al...@gmail.com>.
 We are going to estimate the average distance using [HyperAnf](
http://arxiv.org/abs/1011.5599) on a 100 billion edge graph.

Posted by Ankur Dave <an...@gmail.com>.
[-dev]