Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2020/10/31 08:56:27 UTC

[slack-digest] [2020-10-30] #general

2020-10-30 19:35:24 UTC - Michele Sciabarra: Hello all, I deployed successfully Openwhisk in Kubernetes with the Helm Chart, using the Kubernetes Factory but I cannot reach a redis deployed in the same cluster. Lookiing at the configuration of the action pods there is a drop in network capabilities for docker action is it possible to allow also access to “something” in the cluster itself? I do not need it to be multitenant so I can bear the security risk.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1604086524178900
----