Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mick Szucs <mi...@magma.ca> on 2005/05/11 17:16:06 UTC

Re: Upgrade from 2.64 to 3.0.3 - Pyzor issues resolved

Mick Szucs wrote:

>> 2)  Possibly not related to the upgrade specifically, I'm getting the
>> following error from Pyzor 0.4.0:
>>
>> spamd[877]: debug: Pyzor: couldn't grok response "Traceback (most
>> recent call last):"
>
> I should add that when I run spammassassin -D --lint Pyzor works
> fine.  The problem seems to be specifically when its called from
> spamc/spamd.

Pyzor is happier now that I've specified -H /var/spool/spamassassin in
my options to spamd.

Running spamassassin -D --lint as the user it created .pyzor directory
in the home directory.

Seems that it doesn't get a $HOME variable when called from spamd (spamc
-u.)

Forced one and all is well.

Mick