Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2013/12/11 15:18:29 UTC

Enahncement Engine that require license key or similar to a separate bundle list?

Hi,

Currently when one creates a launcher and adds the Enhancer-Bundlelist this
includes some enhancement engines that require license key. As many engines
fail with an exception (namely CELI, geonames, OpenCalais, Zemanta) I think
it would be good to put all engines that access a non-free or non-open
service to be put into a separate bundle-list.

WDYT?

Reto

Re: Enahncement Engine that require license key or similar to a separate bundle list?

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
IMO a good idea

+1

best