Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Craig Ambrose <cr...@TastingRoom.com> on 2010/04/28 09:17:37 UTC

Tomcat 6.0.26

Hello,

Has anyone gotten Tomcat 6.0.26 working with ofbiz? I'm using the 9.04 ofbiz release and am in need of some of the capabilities of the latest Tomcat release.

Thanks

-craig

Re: Tomcat 6.0.26

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
However a new release branch (10.04) is going to be created this week and very soon we will vote for the first (alpha) release on the new branch; the new release will be probably named 10.04-RC1 and it will be the first release running on Tomcat 6.0.26

Kind regards,

Jacopo

Re: Tomcat 6.0.26

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.