Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Gary Eberhart <ge...@cmcflex.com> on 2003/03/21 21:49:16 UTC

Problems with OJB & JDO

Hello All,

I'm getting the following exception when running the OBJ JDO example
UCListAllProducts.

Any ideas?

javax.jdo.JDOUserException: Class given to getExtent does not implement
javax.jdo.spi.PersistenceCapable
	at com.sun.jdori.common.PersistenceManagerImpl.getExtent(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.jdori.common.query.QueryImpl.checkCandidates(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.jdori.common.query.QueryImpl.execute(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.ojb.tutorial5.UCListAllProducts.apply(UCListAllProducts.java:45)
	at org.apache.ojb.tutorial5.Application.run(Application.java:102)
	at org.apache.ojb.tutorial5.Application.main(Application.java:70)

Thanks in advance,
Gary

Re: Problems with OJB & JDO

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
You must enhance the byte-code of the tutorial app.
I assume you just forget the ant target enhance-jdori.
(See first section of tutorial4.html).

cheers,
Thomas