Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/08/08 06:51:31 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-195: New bucket based delayed message tracker

 Hi Pulsar Community,

I would like to start a VOTE on "New bucket based delayed message tracker"
(PIP-195).

The proposal can be read at https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/16763
and the discussion thread is available at
https://lists.apache.org/thread/1krdhrvs803kb6rqzdh17q0f199nroz4

Voting will stay open for at least 48h.

Thanks,
Cong Zhao

Re: [VOTE] PIP-195: New bucket based delayed message tracker

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Enrico

Posted by lordcheng10 <lo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
+1 Great work!

Posted by Ran Gao <rg...@apache.org>.
+1 Great work!

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

I have completed the proposal review on the gdoc.
But unfortunately, that is an internal google driver which not able to
create
public links.

Cong has copied to a new one.

Thanks,
Penghui

Posted by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi Pulsar Community,

Posted by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The vote for PIP-195: New bucket based delayed message tracker passed with 3
+1 (binding) and 2 +1 (non-binding).

+1 (binding)
- Penghui
- Jiwei Guo