Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/02 21:44:56 UTC

Re: How can I help ?

Wellcome Désiré-Lévi !

We currently have two JIRA Epics targeted for new contributors, feel free
to request the assignment of one Ticket or create a new one if you think it
needs it.

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

The contributor's workflow can be found here:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/workflow.html

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.