Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Vadla, Karthik" <ka...@intel.com> on 2015/08/03 17:55:16 UTC

Documented and Published- Install zeppelin on CDH

Hi All,

Recently we have published a document on how to build zeppelin binaries with different profiles(pyspark , yarn) and setup zeppelin on CDH.
Please check the document.
https://software.intel.com/sites/default/files/managed/bb/bf/Apache-Zeppelin.pdf

or

Same our document re-published by cloudera.
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2015/07/how-to-install-apache-zeppelin-on-cdh/

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Karthik

Re: Documented and Published- Install zeppelin on CDH

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Website are in the branch 'gh-pages', you modify and make a pullrequest.
Please take a look
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/tree/gh-pages

Wiki wasn't used actively and does not have any structure or page to place
the reference, for now.

Let me know how i can help you.

Thanks,
moon

Posted by "Vadla, Karthik" <ka...@intel.com>.
Thank you Youngwoo.

Sure.

~Karthik

Posted by "김영우 (Youngwoo Kim)" <wa...@gmail.com>.
Great work, Karthik!

Posted by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com>.
Great doc!

Posted by Naveenkumar GP <Na...@infosys.com>.
Hi friends How can I start and what task I can do in this zepplin

[...]

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: Documented and Published- Install zeppelin on CDH

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Documented and Published- Install zeppelin on CDH

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,