Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Patricia Swarbrick <pa...@ideaca.com> on 2004/09/14 22:05:01 UTC

problem configuring 2 tomcat instances apache 2.0.48 tomcat 5.0.19

I'm attempting to configure two tomcat instances, one set up on the normal ports and the other is connected to server port 8015, connector port 8088 and 8019

the problem is I can't load any .jsp pages for the second port.  I get an http 400 error.  I've checked the directory permissions, checked and rechecked the workers2.properties file and the vhosts.conf in apache.

I'm not sure whats going on here.  any help would be apreciated.

workers2.properties file (there's prolly a lot of useless stuff in here):

[shm]
file=/usr/local/apache/current/logs/mod_jk2.shm
size=1048576
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1
tomcatid=localhost:8009
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
[channel.socket:thesite:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1
channel=channel.socket:thesite:8009
[ajp13:thesite:8009]
[channel.socket:localhost:8019]
port=8019
host=127.0.0.1
tomcatid=localhost:8019
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8019
[channel.socket:theothersite:8019]
port=8019
host=127.0.0.1
channel=channel.socket:theothersite:8019
[ajp13:theothersite:8019]

# status'' worker - shows status of jk2 module
[status:status]
[uri:10.99.1.75:80/status/*]
worker=status:status

section of the vhosts.conf:

<VirtualHost blah:80>
  ServerAdmin webmaster@thesite.com
  DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/thesite_com
  ServerName thesite
  ServerAlias thesite.com
  ErrorLog logs/thesite_com-error_log
  CustomLog logs/thesite_com-access_log combined
  <Location /*.jsp>
    JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
  </Location>
  <Location /*.do>
    JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
  </Location>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost blah:80>
  ServerAdmin webmaster@thesite.com
  DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/theothersite_com
  ServerName theothersite
  ServerAlias theothersite.com
  ErrorLog logs/theothersite_com-error_log
  CustomLog logs/theothersite_com-access_log combined
  <Location /*.jsp>
    JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8019
  </Location>
  <Location /*.do>