Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Marc Chung <mc...@fastq.com> on 2004/06/02 17:59:37 UTC

Download page for Geronimo

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but can we place the links to
the M1 release on it's own "Download Geronimo" page (rather than have it on the
wiki)?

Marc

FastQ Communications
Providing Innovative Internet Solutions Since 1993

Re: Download page for Geronimo

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
yes, we can now :)

geir@4quarters.com