Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Paul Singh <ps...@mallnetmedia.com> on 2000/02/24 21:31:22 UTC

perl.apache.org

perl.apache.org does not seem to be responding at the moment... I'm not sure
if this is the correct forum for this, but I figured chances were good that
the person(s) responsible lingers about the list.

_____

Paul Singh
psingh@mallnetmedia.com
phone 212.949.1728 / fax 212.949.1729

Re: perl.apache.org

Posted by Stas Bekman <sb...@iname.com>.
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Paul Singh wrote:

> perl.apache.org does not seem to be responding at the moment... I'm not
> sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I figured chances were
> good that the person(s) responsible lingers about the list.

The whole apache.org is down (perl.apache.org is just a virtual host)
I think for a few hours already!

Stas Bekman    mailto:sbekman@iname.com      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com