Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ram <ra...@vsoftcorp.com> on 2015/03/05 07:03:52 UTC

invalid private key problem in apache camel sftp

Hi, I am very new to Apache camel. Recently i come across the issue related
to the camel ftp/sftp component. Every time it is saying  "invalid private
key". below is the sample code throwing the same error:

<routeContext id="Routes" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
		<route id="ECLTransfer">
			<from uri="file:\\F:\MMS\SignedFiles?localWorkDirectory=C:\temp"/>
uri="sftp://ABC2HUSER1@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9XXX/?filter=#eclFilter&amp;privateKeyFile=C:\CamelAFT\achpriv_rsa.ppk&amp;idempotent=true&amp;idempotentRepository=#eclFileStore&amp;passiveMode=true&amp;disconnect=true&amp;binary=true&amp;password=XXXXXXX"
/>

		</route>
	</routeContext>

I am using camel-core-2.9.2.jar and camel-ftp-2.9.2.jar etc
Please let me know if you need any additional info on this. If you can help
me on this it would be really great. Thank you.

Re: invalid private key problem in apache camel sftp

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
Try using forward slash ("/") instead of backward ("\")

so your param would look like this ->
privateKeyFile=C:/CamelAFT/achpriv_rsa.pp

Regards,
-Yogesh