Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Sudev A C <su...@go-mmt.com> on 2017/05/30 16:18:11 UTC

Where are the interpreter settings stored ?

Hi,

Can anyone help in understanding where the interpreter settings are stored?

I'm trying to run Zeppelin in Docker, my issue is that I have to do all the
configuration during every run of the docker. If the settings are being
stored, read and populated to Zeppelin from a file then I can pre-load the
same file to its location during docker build.

Has anyone worked around this issue?

Thanks
Sudev

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your system.

Re: Where are the interpreter settings stored ?

Posted by Sudev A C <su...@go-mmt.com>.
Thanks a lot, Ahyoung :)

--
Sudev A C | Senior Data Engineer
sudev.ac@go-mmt.com | 8089442513

2nd floor, Tower B Divyashree Technopolis Yemalur , Bangalore , Karnataka
560025,India
<https://www.makemytrip.com/> <https://www.goibibo.com/>
<https://www.redbus.in/>

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.