Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Andrey Kuprianov <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/14 13:01:21 UTC

Mixed view server

Hi all,

Can I use Javascript + Erlang view servers together? Any requirements?

   Thanks in advance!

    Andrey

Re: Mixed view server

Posted by Jython <go...@gmail.com>.
so crazy? more simple, more stable

Re: Mixed view server

Posted by Andrey Kuprianov <an...@gmail.com>.
Great! Thanks again.

Re: Mixed view server

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.

Re: Mixed view server

Posted by Andrey Kuprianov <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mixed view server

Posted by Filippo Fadda <fi...@programmazione.it>.

Re: Mixed view server

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Nope, sorry. A design document has a single language setting at the
top-level. This is because all views in the document are written to
the same file and share various internal bits, so it has to be
processed by the same view engine.

B.