Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "madkoala (me@madkoala.net)" <me...@madkoala.net> on 2012/05/24 04:26:29 UTC

SOAP setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL error (-26)

Hello. I'm working on integrating OM 1.9.1 and .NET Application (written
in C#).
Almost all features are working well, but there's a serious problem.

Once I logged in, I can enter conference room successfully.
But, after then, I can't move to another conference room.
setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL returns -26 (Admin authorization
required).

Here's my scenario.

1. call omUser.getSession();
2. call omUser.loginUser(omSession.session_id, 'admin', 'password', out
retval, out retvalSpecified); → 'admin' has administrator's rights in OM.
3. call omRoom.getRoomsPublic(omSession.session_id, 1, true); → this
returns list of public conference rooms successfully.
4. call string roomHash =
omUser.setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL(omSession.session_id,
"madkoala", "my", "name", string.Empty, "madkoala@gmail.com", 10, true,
"my external system", room.rooms_id.Value, true, 0, true, 1, true);
→ 'madkoala' is my external system id (doesn't exists in OM now)
5. I can access conference room with that room hash.
(http://myhost/openmeetings/?secureHash=roomHash)
6. When I try to join another conference room with same procedure 4-5
above, setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL returns -26.
7. Only after changing user type of 'madkoala' in OM to administrator,
it works well.

So, here's my question.
1. Are there any way to change user rights to administrator
programmatically using SOAP?
2. Are the procedures above correctly implemented?
3. Is there a way to make it work (moving to another conference room)
without changing user type?

Thank you in advance.

Re: SOAP setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL error (-26)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/ErrorsTable.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: SOAP setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL error (-26)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: SOAP setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL error (-26)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I mean in the code we have something like:
if (user_id < 0) {
      return -11;
}
And It is not very self descriptive

The code like
if (user_id < 0) {
      return INVALID_CREDENTIALS;
}
are easier to read.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: SOAP setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL error (-26)

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I think

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: SOAP setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL error (-26)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax