Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2015/01/06 20:45:39 UTC

NOTICE: hbasecon cfp is up (and meetup next thursday, the 15th, @ appdynamics in sf)

The call-for-papers for hbasecon2015 has been posted: see
http://www.hbasecon.com/ Submit a talk on any topic you think your
fellow-hbasers would be interested in hearing about. Your program committee
are game for anything, from the mundane to "crazy pants". Ping one of the
program committee if you want some input/guidance ahead of posting; we are
here to help.

While I have your attention, we have our first meetup of 2015 going on next
Thursday at AppDynamics. It is going to be a sweet one with the crew from
AppDynamics on their use case as well as veteran HBaser, Suraj Varma, on
HBase@The Gap.  Mighty Chris Larsen will do an update on opentsdb (2.1 and
2.2): register here http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/218744798/

Thanks,
St.Ack