Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2023/02/04 23:41:11 UTC

Community calls

Hi folks,

I am looking to build the community of this project and would like to volunteer creating community calls as office hours to help folks get started or answer any questions they may have.
I will also record those discussions and post them on Youtube.

Does this make sense to folks here? If so, what timezones do you think this should cover first and foremost? What day of the week would work best here?

Please let me know in reply to this email of any preference you may have here.

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: Community calls

Posted by "Diego L.L." <di...@gmail.com>.
Hey there,
I would be happy to attend.

Regarding what time, I don’t have a particular preference, but, for the record, I’m in UTC-3.

Cheers

Re: Community calls

Posted by "Diego L.L." <di...@gmail.com>.
Hey there,