Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Kalpa Welivitigoda <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/26 10:52:25 UTC

CXF monitoring with JMX

Hi,

I want to monitor CXF server with JMX and I followed the Configuring JMX
Integration [1] documentation. I use tomcat and following is the content of
my cxf.xml file located at
/home/kalpa/applications/apache-tomcat-7.0.54/webapps/java_first_jaxws/WEB-INF/classes

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">

<bean id="org.apache.cxf.management.InstrumentationManager"
class="org.apache.cxf.management.jmx.InstrumentationManagerImpl">
  <property name="bus" ref="cxf" />
  <property name="enabled" value="true" />
  <property name="JMXServiceURL "
value="service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:9914/jmxrmi" />
</bean>

</beans>

But I cannot monitor the data with jconsole. There is no local entry for
the connection.

What could be the issue here?

[1] http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jmx-management.html

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
+94776509215
http://about.me/callkalpa

RE: CXF monitoring with JMX

Posted by "KARR, DAVID" <dk...@att.com>.

The stacktrace looks curious.  It's saying that property 'JMXServiceURL ' (not the space) does not exist.

Re: CXF monitoring with JMX

Posted by Kalpa Welivitigoda <ca...@gmail.com>.

RE: CXF monitoring with JMX

Posted by "KARR, DAVID" <dk...@att.com>.