Posted to user@distributedlog.apache.org by Gerrit Sundaram <ge...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/08 08:33:05 UTC

Slack channel for DistributedLog

Hi,

Is there any chat channel for discussion #distributedlog, e.g slack
channel, irc or hip chat? I didn't find one on the website. It would be
great to have one that people can hang out there.

- gs

Re: Slack channel for DistributedLog

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
+ dev

Gerrit,

I asked in the private list. there is official support for Slack or Gitter
for the ASF projects. So we are able to setup an official Slack or Gitter
channel. Let me call a discussion thread to see what's people's opinions.

- Sijie

On Dec 11, 2016 5:44 PM, "Sijie Guo" <si...@apache.org> wrote:

Gerrit,

We don't have any public channel for #distributedlog discussion yet. I am
not sure if Apache Infra has provided such channel, I will ask around. If
we can, which one do people prefer?

- Sijie

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
+ dev