Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Shawn Beard <SB...@ifmc.sdps.org> on 2006/08/22 20:50:59 UTC

[users@httpd] apache ./configure problems

We are trying to install Apache 2.0.58 on Solaris 10.  After recieving
the following warnings, we try to do the make but that errors out.
Also, I tried finding it but does anyone know if there is a solaris 10
binary version available?  Thanks.

configure: WARNING: pthread.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: pthread.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: pthread.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: pthread.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: pthread.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: pthread.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.
##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING: signal.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: signal.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: signal.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: signal.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: signal.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: signal.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.
##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: netinet/sctp.h: in the future, the compiler will
take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.
##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING: sys/signal.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/signal.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/signal.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/signal.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/signal.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: sys/signal.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.
##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: sys/wait.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.
##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING: sys/processor.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/processor.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/processor.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/processor.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/processor.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: sys/processor.h: in the future, the compiler will
take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.
##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------------
##

Shawn Beard
Web Administrator, MCSE, MCSA, MCP
Iowa Foundation for Medical Care
Information Systems
sbeard@ifmc.sdps.org
Office: 515-440-8581

Email messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
transmitted information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services therefore does not accept
liability for any error or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of email transmission.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any
attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended
only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and delete and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: [users@httpd] apache ./configure problems

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Richard de Vries wrote:
> Have a look at http://www.sunfreeware.com

And if you want to build... read the big red notes about gcc and
syncing system headers ;-)

Re: [users@httpd] apache ./configure problems

Posted by Richard de Vries <ri...@yahoo.com>.
Have a look at http://www.sunfreeware.com