Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by R Mahesh <rm...@tropmet.res.in> on 2016/09/03 12:48:45 UTC

issue: Open Climate Workbench User Interface Installation

Hi dev@

Open Climate Workbench User Interface Installation

I followed the list of instructions that given following link

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLIMATE/Open+Climate+Workbench+User+Interface+Installation+and+Overview

After npm installation,  I executed the command " ./node_modules/bower/bin/bower install" from the directory "OCW-libraries/ocw-ui/frontend".  The connection time out error raised

Error message:
bower angular-ui-router#~0.2.10          ECMDERR Failed to execute "git ls-remote --tags --heads git://github.com/angular-ui/ui-router.git", exit code of #128 fatal: unable to connect to github.com: github.com[0: 192.30.253.112]: errno=Connection timed out

I would like you to help me to solve this issue.

Thank you

--
Best Regards,
R. Mahesh