Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/18 15:15:19 UTC

converting existing eclipse (RAD) project to mvn2 'structure'

hi all ,
 i am in the process of using maven for converting an existing RAD project
to be use diwth Maven.
My biggest problem is that in my src directory i have both java classes,
properties and other 'resources' that will be read by the code from
classpath.

so, i have folloiwng structure
src
  |__ com
  |__ properties
  |__ resources

i don't know how to specify <resource> directory in my pom.xml, since i have
2 directories to include (properties and resources)

is there a way to do that withouth resorting to an ant task to create a new
fake directory and move content of both directories in the fake?

any help?
thanks and regards

 marco