Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by johnnyv_cn <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/01 05:01:19 UTC

How to decode messages remaining in buffer when tcp session is idle?

Thank you, Trustin. Your instructions are of great help.
I have another question: How to decode messages remaining in buffer when tcp
session is idle?
I have stored the buffer in session, and I can also get the buffer from my
sessionIdle() method. But I don't know how to tell MINA to decode the
messages remaining in buffer.

Thanks

Re: How to decode messages remaining in buffer when tcp session is idle?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 11/1/07, johnnyv_cn <jo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Trustin. Your instructions are of great help.
> I have another question: How to decode messages remaining in buffer when tcp
> session is idle?
> I have stored the buffer in session, and I can also get the buffer from my
> sessionIdle() method. But I don't know how to tell MINA to decode the
> messages remaining in buffer.

Do you mean that you want to decode the partial data?  I have no clue
how you implemented your decoder and sessionIdle handler.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6