Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Allen Bailochan Tuladhar <al...@imperialcoop.com> on 2020/09/08 07:15:09 UTC

Insufficient balance error message

Hi:

While trying to withdraw funds for a few accounts, I get this error, even though the customer has adequate balance in their account.

[cid:image003.png@01D685F2.D4C72890]

Looking for some help to be able to solve this.

Regards,
Allen.

RE: [Mifos-developer] [SPAM] Insufficient balance error message

Posted by Allen Bailochan Tuladhar <al...@imperialcoop.com>.
Thanks for your response, Funminiyi.

How do I check to see if the account has locked-in funds.

Regards,
Allen.

Kindly confirm that the account does not have locked-in funds.
This could be due to account product setup or deliberate lock of funds in account.

Regards

[cid:image003.png@01D685F8.01A65570]

Looking for some help to be able to solve this.

Regards,
Allen.
Mifos-developer mailing list
mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net<ma...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Unsubscribe or change settings at:

Re: [Mifos-developer] [SPAM] Insufficient balance error message

Posted by Funminiyi Jekoyemi <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Allen.

Re: [Mifos-developer] Insufficient balance error message

Posted by Francis Guchie <fr...@gmail.com>.
Allen,

This is not possible on the UI.
u will have to do this on the tables if you know sql
the columns are allow_overdraft and the other is overdraft_limit

My Kind Regards

Francis Guchie Kirago
*Skype:* francisguchie
*Whatsapp: *232 79 19 44 07
*LINKEDIN:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/francis-guchie-kirago-a4379617/
twitter: @FrancisGuchie

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 8:45 AM Allen Bailochan Tuladhar <

Posted by John Gathogo <jo...@fiter.io>.
Can only be done via API call, try this...change the request body details
accordingly. If required, get a dev to add this on Mifos UI

REQUEST BODY:{"overdraftLimit":"0","allowOverdraft":true,"nominalAnnualInterestRateOverdraft":"0","minOverdraftForInterestCalculation":"9999999","locale":"en","overdraftStartedOnDate":"01
September 2020","overdraftClosedOnDate":"04 September
2020","dateFormat":"dd MMMM yyyy"}

RE: Insufficient balance error message

Posted by John Gathogo <jo...@fiter.io>.
Hello Francis,

How would you solve this?

Posted by Francis Guchie <fr...@gmail.com>.
Ed,

Posted by Francis Guchie <fr...@gmail.com>.
Dear Ed and All,

This is (in my view not a bug) and it spins all the way from release
17.07.01.  Me and Nikhil tried to address that in that release.
The reason why i say it's not a bug is that it comes in handy when a user
tries to post a back-dated transaction.

I am deeply interested in working with person going to find a working
solution to this challenge

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
John,

Posted by John Gathogo <jo...@fiter.io>.