Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2004/01/18 16:36:46 UTC

3.0.34 integration build available

Prompted by a bug report, I added extra handling for assets:

consider this asset:

<context-asset name="stylesheet" path="css/root.css"/>

There might be the case where root.css does not exist but root_en.css does
exist.
in 3.0.33 (and all previous) the builder would mark the asset as an error as
it could not find root.css.

What's new is that if the build cannot find root.css it will scan the
directory where it supposed to be looking for i18n equivs. If none are
found, existing error is recorded. What happens if equivalents are found is
up to the user. See the new preference page option:

User can set the preference to:

ignore altogether

Also, I noted a small bug this week that prevented a user from right
clicking on a <page> tag in a .application file and choosing
OpenDeclaration. This is fixed too.

Integration Update Site:  http://data.intelligentworks.com

Geoff

Geoffrey Longman