Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by greenbean1 <ur...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/21 16:31:35 UTC

Re: CMS -- Could not correlate acknowledgment with dispatched message: MessageAck

Resending after subscribing to mail list... I think...

----------------------

It looks like an attempt was made to fix AMQ-2489 with CMS revision 883469.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2489?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel#issue-tabs

However, we are still getting the issue with CMS 3.4.0.  I am wondering if a
mistake was done in the revision below by leaving in the first instance of
ackLater.  It looks like that should have been replaced with the one called
if messageUnackedByConsumer.

if( messageUnackedByConsumer ) {
    this->ackLater( message, ActiveMQConstants::ACK_TYPE_DELIVERED );
}

Re: CMS -- Could not correlate acknowledgment with dispatched message: MessageAck

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 07:31 -0800, greenbean1 wrote:
> Resending after subscribing to mail list... I think...
>
> ----------------------
>
> It looks like an attempt was made to fix AMQ-2489 with CMS revision 883469.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2489?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel#issue-tabs
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=883469
>
> However, we are still getting the issue with CMS 3.4.0.  I am wondering if a
> mistake was done in the revision below by leaving in the first instance of
> ackLater.  It looks like that should have been replaced with the one called
> if messageUnackedByConsumer.
>
> if( messageUnackedByConsumer ) {
>     this->ackLater( message, ActiveMQConstants::ACK_TYPE_DELIVERED );
> }

Best thing to do if you think you've found an issue is to create a unit
test to demonstrate the issue and submit a patch in a Jira.

Regards

--
Tim Bish