Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by D....@hzd.hessen.de on 2004/10/14 16:41:07 UTC

problem with xsp logicsheet and soap

Hi,

i have the following xsp-file to get an xml-file from an web service:

<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp" x
          mlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
          xmlns:soap="http://apache.org/xsp/soap/3.0"
          xmlns:xscript="http://apache.org/xsp/xscript/1.0"
          xmlns:log="http://apache.org/xsp/log/2.0"
          xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0">

        <page>
                <xsp:logic>
                        String query = "testquery";
                </xsp:logic>
                <soap:call url="http://11.11.11.11/data/data.asmx" method="http://data.org/data/data/GetXML">
                        <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema">
                                <soap:Body>
                                        <ns1:GetXML xmlns:ns1="urn:http://tempuri.org/data/data/Auskunft" soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
                                                <Query400 xsi:type="string">
                                                      <util:get-source>
                                                        <util:param name="uri">cocoon://EWO_Beta/xsp/testanfrage.xml</util:param>
                                                      </util:get-source>
                                                </Query400>
                                        </ns1:GetXML>
                                </soap:Body>
                        </soap:Envelope>
                </soap:call>
        </page>
</xsp:page>

My problem ist now, how can i load an xml-file from my local harddisk
into the variable QUERY400 an send it directly to the web-service. The
tested tags UTIL don't funtioned.

Thanks for your help!

Regards Dirk

Dirk Skirde
Hessische Zentrale für Datenverarbeitung
Mainzer Strasse 50  Raum 009
65189 Wiesbaden
Tel.:  +49 611 340 1941
Fax:   +49 611 340 5941