Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "Harveys &Co. Ltd. (clothing)" <ja...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2006/12/27 05:40:26 UTC

Job Offer

Harveys &Co.(clothing)Ltd.
Cadogan Street, Chelsea, London SW3 2QR.

Dear Sir/Ma
JOB OFFER..
Please can i have your attention for a moment? Would you like to work online from home and get paid weekly. Harveys &Co.(clothing)Ltd needs a bookkeeper in United States, so we'll want to Know if you will like to work online from home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job? We presently run   a leading manufacturer of industrial workwear and protective clothing for over fifty years.
Harpoon and Civic brands are famous for quality and competitive pricing throughout the workwear industry in Great Britain,Continental Europe and America.   We need Representative to work for the company as a Bookkeeper on part time bases   in in United States and Canada.It is my belief that you will find this offer very interesting.
We have clients we supply weekly in United State. Our clients make payments for our supplies every week, which are not readily cashable outside UNITED STATES, Hence we need someone reliable and Honest   in United States to work as our representative and assist us in processing the payments from our clients while we'll pay 7% of the amount processed from our clients weekly.
All we need is to forward your information to our clients in United States and   CANADA. the payment will be issue in your name which will be sent to you by mail or courier services (FedEx, DHL, UPS) it will be in US Certified payment Or Canadian Certified payment.   Checks or money Orders.
Upon acceptance of the proposal, an interview date will be scheduled on phone after which an Employment Form From Our company will be mail to you. It should be filled and sent back with a scan copy of your Identity attached to it. As Soon as your employment is confirmed, we shall communicate with you of any payment coming to you. An arrangement to send back the fund will be mail to you.
Please you can contact me with the below information or via my personal email below.
First Name:
Last Name:
Age :
Home ADD:
Telephone:
A Valid form of Identification :
email:
I will be willing to answer any question from you at anytime regarding this mail if interested.

Harveys &Co.(clothing)Ltd.
Nwakfa Nnocent ,For : HRD
Direct line-Tel: +447031848962
Email: jamessonlv4@yahoo.com.hk