Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2002/04/03 19:07:21 UTC

Re: Name based host problems - some success

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, James Simons wrote:

> That did it, but the aliases are all going to etchall.co.

What does that mean?  Please be explicit and show the current state of
your configuration.

Joshua.

Re: Name based host problems - some success

Posted by James Simons <js...@ntinet.com>.
Option 1 did it!

Thanks a bunch Josh!

James

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Posted by James Simons <js...@ntinet.com>.
Sorry.  When I go to boslerinc.or or boslerinc.ne it points me to the
info at etchall.co

Here is how httpd.conf is set now

NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.25

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.25>
DocumentRoot "/usr/www/etchall.co"
ServerName www.etchall.co
ServerAlias etchall.ne etchall.or *.etchall.co *.etchall.or *.etchall.ne
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.25>
DocumentRoot "/usr/www/boslerinc.co"
ServerName www.bosleirnc.co
ServerAlias boslerinc.ne boslerinc.or *.boslerinc.co *.boslerinc.or
*.boslerinc.ne
</VirtualHost>

Thanks!

James Simons