Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by 陳Chen宥騰Yuteng <a0...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/23 07:06:58 UTC

Yunikorn release manager

Hi teams, I want to be the release manager of v1.3.0.
Is there still an opportunity to take the task of release?

Re: Yunikorn release manager

Posted by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi YuTeng

Nobody else has volunteered as yet so you are it.
Please check the release steps on the website for all the details.
The first step we need to do is make sure we narrow the jira list down
for code changes that we really want/need in 1.3.
Documentation can wait a little longer until after the vote and we
update the website.

I have created the new umbrella jira and assigned to you which has the
same steps as previous releases.
Wilfred

Wilfred