Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Scott Williams <sa...@verizon.net> on 2003/02/07 03:49:13 UTC

War only works if I Unzip and manually jar

I've notice that there are several posts about
this in the users, but I didn't see an answer and thought I'd add my
question to the dev instead.

I have an ANT script that creates a war file and works fine on Unix/Weblogic 6.1.  I use the same ANT script on usWeblogic 7.0 on a Windows machine and the resources in the war file cannot be found.  However, if I unzip the war with WinZip and re-jar what I just unzipped (jar cf) the war file works fine.  I tried using and not using compression in ANT and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Scott Williams
Principal Consultant
Vivare Inc.