Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by evi <ev...@evi.pri.ee> on 2007/03/21 16:07:44 UTC

Removing portlets

 Does anybody know what is the cortrect process in J2.1 for undeploying a
portlet from portal and removing all information about the previous
depolyment?

I deleted the .war file from \webapps directory after what the related
subdirectory was removed as well. But I still have the portlets available in
portlet selector (although they cannot be added to the page any more). The
portlets can also be seen in Portlet Entity Manager.

Is there any portlet registry I could edit manually for deleting the
portlets?

Evi

RE: Removing portlets

Posted by evi <ev...@evi.pri.ee>.
Thank you Bob:-)

 evi
	It seems that you should try "Portlet Application Lifecycle Manager"
to undeploy and delete the portlets. It's near the page of "Portlet Entity
Manager".
Bob Song
2007-03-25

Re: Removing portlets