Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/07/22 20:47:30 UTC

Fwd: Time to propose a CS Capstone Project!

Hi.

I have just received this request, do we want to participate ?

I have tried it before with mixed results, but they could e.g. design our
new editor UI, or finalize some of the filters.

rgds
jan i.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
HI Steven

Thanks I got the information direct.

I have asked on the Corinthia and AOO mailing lists, I do not expect that
AOO will do something, but
I hope to start a corinthia project.

And yes, if selected, I would very much like to work together with you
again.

thanks for the info.
rgds
jan i.

On 23 July 2015 at 05:33, <sh...@e-z.net> wrote:

> Jan,  see bellow
>
> > Hi.
> >
> > I have just received this request, do we want to participate ?
> >
> > I have tried it before with mixed results, but they could e.g. design our
> > new editor UI, or finalize some of the filters.
> >
> > rgds
> > jan i.

Posted by sh...@e-z.net.
Jan,  see bellow