Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/25 19:10:03 UTC

[NOTICE] New Committer Tomas Hurka (thurka)

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee for Apache NetBeans has invited Tomas
Hurka to become a Committer and we are pleased to announce that he
accepted the offer.

Some might know him already from his past contributions or his work on
VisualVM.

Welcome!

if there are any questions, feel free to ask (remove [NOTICE] for
replies). I leave some info links on the bottom of the mail.

best regards,

michael

- - -

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Submitting+Pull+Requests