Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by sengland <su...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/07 06:56:55 UTC

Route Info Command Exchange Date NPE (CAMEL-4872)

Hello,

I found that when executing the camel:info-route command against a route
that has yet to process any exchanges, it will throw an NPE due to the First
and Last Exchange Date mbean attributes being null.

I added patches for 2.8.x - 2.10.x that will test for the null and output
the message "No Exchanges Processed" when a null value is encountered.

Scott ES