Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/10 23:58:50 UTC

Call for Presentations - HBase User group meeting

Hi all,

The next HBase user group meeting is on November the 20th.  We need a
few more presenters still!

Please send me your proposals - summary and outline of your talk!

Thanks!
-ryan

Re: Call for Presentations - HBase User group meeting

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.
Hi Ryan,

Would you share meetup's presentations and if it is available records ?

Thanks

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.