Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/02/24 18:58:04 UTC

INFRA ticket to track progress towards bootstrap

Hey Guys,

To track INFRA progress towards getting the podling running, you can view:

Current status:

1. SVN exists, here http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/climate
running

Waiting on:

1. JIRA creation (INFRA-5881)
2. Review Board group (INFRA-5879)

I'll create the Jenkins job once we import some code. But we are doing
well.

We also need to create the podling.xml file for the Incubator. I'll go
ahead and
do that soon. We need to get going on podling name search tasks, as well
as the Software Grant
to bring RCMES over from JPL.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: INFRA ticket to track progress towards bootstrap

Posted by Cameron Goodale <si...@gmail.com>.
Suresh,

I agree with Mattmann, it is a great start.  Most of the links work already
(which is great to see).

Thanks for working on this task.

-Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String

Re: INFRA ticket to track progress towards bootstrap

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Posted by Cameron Goodale <go...@apache.org>.