Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ge...@gta-travel.com on 2007/07/24 14:46:58 UTC

RE: Integration of Servicemix 3.1 server with Geronimo V2.0-M6 Se rver

Hi Mahehs,
Have you tried applying the article in principle, it's probably a bit
optimistic trying to find such a specific document. My first reply to this
thread was after 1 minute of googling. I personally have no idea how to do
this and would go about trial and erroring and reading what I can find on
the net.

If you at least attempt a few things and detail what you have done and where
you get stuck I am sure someone would be willing to lend a helping hand.

I have not been on this list long but I imagine no one here would be willing
to do spoon feeding.

Regards