Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/19 14:06:24 UTC

The graduation resolution submitted

Hi DolphinScheduler team

As we have passed the vote by the incubator PMC, thank you for the hard
works of the passing 1.5 years in the incubator.
I just finished the last step` as your mentor, submitted the final
resolution of establishing the DolphineScheduler as a new Top-Level project.
Congrats to you all.

After the next board meeting, the board will make the final decision, most
likely we will pass :)

Good luck, I will stay around as a normal member of the PMC, and provide
any help you need.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: The graduation resolution submitted

Posted by Kai Zhu <zh...@apache.org>.
This is really an exciting moment.

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月19日周五 下午10:06写道:

--
Kai Zhu (nauu)
Apache DolphinScheduler

Re: The graduation resolution submitted

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org> 于2021年2月20日周六 下午3:05写道:

--
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
BaoLiang 鲍亮

Re: The graduation resolution submitted

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by zh...@163.com.

回复: The graduation resolution submitted

Posted by Gang Li <lg...@apache.org>.
It’s really a good message. Congratulations everyone.

Thanks to mentors for the patient guidence,
Thanks to everyone who have contributed in our community.

Best Regards

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations everyone !

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
HI,

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.

恭喜,感谢陪伴恭喜 Yang Warn 邮箱:waryangfang@gmail.com 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制 On 02/19/2021 22:06, Sheng Wu wrote: Hi DolphinScheduler team As we have passed the vote by the incubator PMC, thank you for the hard works of the passing 1.5 years in the incubator. I just finished the last step` as your mentor, submitted the final resolution of establishing the DolphineScheduler as a new Top-Level project. Congrats to you all. After the next board meeting, the board will make the final decision, most likely we will pass :) Good luck, I will stay around as a normal member of the PMC, and provide any help you need. Sheng Wu 吴晟 Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: The graduation resolution submitted

Posted by Yang Warn <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "william-guowei@qq.com" <wi...@qq.com>.
Cons!

Thanks for everyone‘s hard working in the community.

It's a new start for Dolphin Scheduler. We are trying to spread the project not only in one country, but also other places in the world.

So, we need more friendly document  and system design (e.g. more APIs), also we create Apache Dolphin Scheduler slack group: asf-dolphinscheduler.slack.com

Let do more for a better DolphinScheduler!

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
William Guo Wei 郭炜

william-guowei@qq.com